AquaPlus measuring set optical DO and EC
The AquaPlus probe is a combined optical dissolved oxygen, electrical conductivity and temperature sensor. Thanks to the built in conductivity sensor, the AquaPlus is able to calculate and automatically compensate DO readings for changes in water salinity.
The AquaPlus measuring set optical DO and EC, consists of a GPS Aquameter, AquaPlus probe DO (optical), EC and temperature with 3 m cable, inclusive accessories and fluids in solid case.
The Aquameter (art. no. 18.57.01) included in the set has a built in pressure sensor for barometric compensation along with an integrated GPS receiver to pinpoint every data set in Google earth.
Using the provided PC utility, you can view recorded data, save and archive and export the data. Export as a detailed text report, as an Excel file or as a Google file for viewing in Google Earth and Google Maps.
· Ergonomic curved design sits nice in the hand, with rubber gasket for added grip in wet condition
· Backlit display; display of all the parameters being measured; scroll left and right to view
Large rubber keypad
· Rugged, metal connectors provide extreme durability where its needed most
Powered by 5 x ’AA’ cells
· Very easy to use; simple menu system
· Built in GPS receiver to enable location tagging with every data set, view data in Google Earth
· Built in air pressure sensor for atmospheric compensation
· 3-point pH calibration set to 4.01, 7.00 and 10.00
· Record data at the touch of a button, press M+ to record full data set including all parameters, GPS data and calibration data
· View recorded data including calibration details
Advantages optical sensors compared with galvanic based sensors
· Oxygen is not consumed by the sensor so no flow of water is required
· Sensor holds calibration well and requires little maintenance
· Low maintenance cost with caps lasting over 2 years